Syn Value: 3 syns for all!
Serves: 30-36 sweets Difficulty: Easy
You will need:
1. Pour both sachets of gelatine and jelly into a jug and mix with 300ml of boiling water.
2. Distribute 200ml of the mix between moulds/Tupperware containers, filling half way up. Leave to cool and pop into the fridge for setting (this will take approx. 30 minutes)
3. Once the 100ml of jelly mix has cooled, thoroughly mix in the pot of yoghurt, take out the moulds and fill each one to the top. If you are using a large container, make sure you spread out the yoghurt mix so you get an even layer.
4. Return to the fridge for the final set.
5. Once ready, pop the sweets out of moulds/cut into cubes and store in an airtight container in the fridge.