Egg Fried Rice
Ingredients (Serves 2):
- Bring some water to the boil for your rice, then add the rice - whilst it's cooking move onto the next steps.
- Put a wok on to heat up before breaking your two eggs into the pan - mix them around so they don't stick.
- Once the eggs are cooked, add your onion and peas and cook them down along with the mixed spice and dried (or fresh) garlic.
- Drain the rice once cooked, allow to sit for 5 minutes and then add into the pan with the cooked eggs, onion and peas.
- Serve and garnish with chopped chives.
Ideal as a side dish, but equally as good as a lunch or snack.