Sweet Potato and Cauliflower Curry
Ingredients (Serves 3):
Syn Value: 0
-Chop up your vegetables - the cauliflower should be cut into florets, the sweet potato peeled and cubed, the butternut squash peeled and cubed, and the onion, chilli and garlic sliced.
- Chuck your cauliflower into a saucepan along with the onion, garlic and chilli, and saute off until starting to go brown.
- Add your sweet potato and butternut squash, as well as your tikka powder and turmeric and again, fry until starting to soften.
- Add the remainder of your ingredients and stir well - allow to bubble for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- After 5 minutes, turn the heat down and allow to simmer until the veg is softened.
- Serve with 60g of rice per person, and enjoy!
A tasty and filling curry - ideally suited to a mid week treat.